On this page you will find detailed scenarios comparing five popular issuers: Green Dot, NetSpend, AccountNow, American Express and Capital One. They also lay out the cost for an Alternative Checking Account and Child's Allowance.
Eaton Family Credit Union's FREE Advantage Checking with Debit MasterCard stacks up pretty good in comparison.
- Activation Fee = $0.00
- Monthly Fee = $0.00
- ATM Withdrawal Fees = no charge up to eight transactions monthly with direct deposit or funds on deposit ($1,000 savings or $500 checking).
- Surcharge-Free ATM: national and regional partners - click here for more information.
- Customer Service Fees = $0.00 - three branches plus shared branch credit union partners and 24/7 account information via Internet, mobile, MATT Line and Member Call Center.
- Cancellation & Inactivity Fees = $0.00
- Direct Deposit = Yes.
- Online Bill Pay = Yes.
- Maximum Balance = all accounts insured up to $500,000.
Remember, if you've a couple of hiccups along the way, consider our Second Chance Checking with paper checks, online bill pay, ATM access and shared branch access for only $10.00...and down the road you're eligible for our Advantage Checking.
Thank you to our friends at CUinsight for bringing Card Hub to our attention.