She writes, "... most banks in Northeast Ohio are raising common fees for things like overdrafting your checking account, getting a cashier's check or using another bank's ATM."
Click here to read the entire article. Also click here to see more from August, 2011.
She includes a chart listing fee changes from last year. Here are our fees and any changes we've made.
- Overdraft = $25...no change
- Cashier's Check = $2...no change
- Other bank's ATM = $0 for the first 8 transactions with $1,000 savings or direct deposit then $2 per transaction thereafter...no change
- Stop Payment = $25...no change
- Wire Transfer = $17...no change
- Lost ATM Card = $0 for the first then $15 thereafter...no change
- Returned Deposit = $15...no change