Junior Achievement Involvement

Eaton Family Credit Union supports Junior Achievement.

The thank you notes from Mrs. Hogan's class at St. William's in Euclid were very touching...here are some highlights:

Shakeela: When I go to college I am going to study medical classes...I feel more confident that I will be a nurse because of this.
Briana: My favorite part was when we made resumes. I'll totally use mine next year because I'll be 12 and that's the age allowed to babysit.
Peyton: I am going to babysit. I gave my aunt my resume for this summer...My dad is going to Afghanistan and Iraq. I miss him while he is gone...he is very brave.
Riley: Every Wednesday I got so excited because I knew we were going to learn more.
Abhay: When I grow up I want to be a cardio vascular surgeon because my mom is a nurse.
Domenic: Thank you for teaching us about business. I like the game "Get Connected" the best.
Jacob: Your volunteerism inspired me.
Adrianna: I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up but if that doesn't work I have a back-up plan.
Kevin: I'm thinking of joining the marines if my parents let me. If I can't be a marine I'll always remember to say "HOORAH" once in a while.
Nick: My goal is to start my own landscaping business and make money for college by using the materials I learned in Junior Achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Financial Literacy

Spring Cleaning Is For Finances, Too

How to Save Money Wedding Planning in 2022