Junior Achievement Feedback

Eaton Family Credit Union supports Junior Achievement.

The thank you notes from Mrs. Hogan's class at St. William's in Euclid were very touching...here are some highlights:

Noelle: I want to be a pharmacist. Now I know that it takes a lot of schooling, but it will pay off with all the money I will make.
Celina: I really liked Junior Achievement. It was so much fun! You have inspired me to be smart and get a good job.
Dena: I want to be a vet when I grow up and now I know how to make a resume and have all the resources for it.
Maria: Thank you so much for teaching me about business. I learned a lot of new skills and I think I will be very successful because of Junior Achievement.
Charlie: I especially loved making our own business.
Morgan: Junior Achievement is a very good way for kids to learn about careers and how to be an entrepreneur.
Elizabeth: I know how to run my business. When I have my bakery I'll bring you donuts.
Katelyn: When I grow up I want to be a doctor. It will be a good job and I know I will succeed in life. I know I will use what I learned in JA.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi,

great post, it really helped me alot…gives me alot of information… thanks…. nice job…
______________________________
Self Credit Repair | Bad Credit Repair Report

Popular posts from this blog

Improving Financial Literacy

Spring Cleaning Is For Finances, Too

How to Save Money Wedding Planning in 2022